While not everyone is comfortable wearing red lipstick, there are tons of ways to get involved and make a difference! Below are some ways you can spread the word and support our work, both in April and throughout the year!
- Like us on Facebook and share our posts.
- Join our event page, invite ALL your friends (regardless of gender), and ask them to do the same!
- Follow us @redmylipsorg on Instagram and Twitter.
- Use #redmylips and #ok2share if you are comfortable with us sharing your personal stories and photos.
- Change your profile or cover photo.
- Share what the cause has meant to you by leaving a testimonial.
- Create and share a video.
- Blog about the cause.
- Become a fundraiser.
- Plan an event.
- Design an art or photography project.
- Print and post some of our flyers in your community (see below).
- Order some of our temporary tattoos. You can wear them yourself or share them with someone who could use the love and support.
- Talk to your friends and family about our organization and tell them why this cause is important to you!